Finishing your basement? Putting in tiles? Want your garage to be warm, even in the winter? We can make all these things happen while reducing your carbon footprint.
Here are a few scenarios that can benefit from infloor heating:
- Your children spend time in the basement and want to be comfortable
- You are building a new shop or garage and want to stay warm
- You want the most efficient way to use your floor’ mass as a constant heat source, reducing emissions and your carbon footprint
Contact us to enquire how infloor heat coupled with a geothermal heat source is the most economical and best way to keep you warm this winter.
Radiant Floor Heating
- Comfort: Consistent, steady heat all winter long remaining near the floor where you are. It is a very desirable cool head, warm feet environment.
- Warm floors throughout: Beautiful wood, tile and marble floors are even more enjoyable because they are now warm
- Efficiency: Because people are in direct contact with the heat source, they are comfortable at a lower thermostat setting. The result is 20 to 40% energy savings.
- Zoning ability: Radiant floor heating allows room by room temperature control, allowing more heat where you want it most.
- Decorating freedom: The system is encased in the floor. Therefore, furnishings can be placed wherever you desire without concern for impairing heat distribution or hiding unsightly heating appliances. In addition, radiant floor heating systems can be installed under any type of flooring, including wood, tile, concrete and carpet.
- Clean and draft free: There are no noisy fans to blow dust and allergens around your home. Because the floors are warm, they dry quicker after mopping.
- Radiant floor heating adds value to your home: Installing radiant floor heating immediately increases the value of your home. Installing radiant floor heat tubing in slab or basement applications allow you to turn cold, damp areas into warm cozy living space, taking full advantage of all the available square footage in your home.
Frontier is an authorized installation and service representative for several manufacturers including: Rehau.
Quality Used Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
We carry commercial and industrial HVAC solutions.