Now a Modine Geothermal exclusive dealer.
Geothermal systems are efficient, environmentally sensitive and make for a great investment. Typical operating systems often provide 40 to 70% savings over natural gas, propane or even electricity.
This may provide a payback within five years, depending on what you are replacing or comparing your system to.
Why Should You Upgrade?
- Delivered air temperature is close to body temperature providing superior comfort. You feel neither hot nor cold, just comfortable.
- Compatible with forced air and radiant floor heating (RFH).
- The system pays you back for the installation premium just from energy savings (cash model), in a short time.
- If you add the difference in the cost of a Geothermal System to your mortgage when building a new home, you will almost certainly receive a positive cash flow from day one. This is because combined, the extremely low monthly operating cost of a Geothermal System, plus the slight increase in your monthly mortgage payment, results in a much lower monthly expense than the combined high operating cost and slightly lower monthly mortgage payment of any competing systems (financed model).
- It is the most energy efficient system money can buy.
- It is the cleanest way possible to heat your house.
- It is the greenest system available today because 3/4 of the heat produced comes from renewable solar energy stored in the ground.
- There is no noisy outdoor unit to bother your neighbors.
- No one can vandalize your equipment because nothing sits outside.
- Everything sits inside your mechanical room with an extremelly quiet operation.
- It is the safest system available because there is no open flame or chimney required.
- There is no possibility of carbon monoxide leaking into your home by a geothermal system.